The Agreement explained simplified
We at the Virtual Macedonia are grateful for your generosity as we continue to pursue our mission. Your donation will help us to continue to work on this website and to promote Macedonia. Thank you!
The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of VIRTUAL MACEDONIA. Any content provided by our contributors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
In the age of Instagram, Twitter and Youtube, the art of reading, critical thinking and deductive reasoning is on the decline. I was asked to create a video version of my analysis, to help people understand the Prespa Agreement better, but that is beyond the scope of my technical knowledge and resources.
MacedoniaWhat Macedonia has to do
- Change the name to Republic of North Macedonia to be used everywhere
- Change the license plates of all vehicles from MK to NMK
- For a period of three years continue to change commercial names, trademarks and brand names
- Change all passports.
- Change all personal identification cards.
- Change all driver’s licenses.
- Change and print new money.
- Change all official documents and letterheads.
- Change the names of all official government and government related institutions.
- Change the Constitution of Republic of Macedonia.
- Allow Greece to request changes in the event of mistakes, errors, omissions inn the proper reference of the name and terminologies.
- Prosecute Macedonian citizens who disagree with the Agreement.
- Remove and change monuments, public buildings and infrastructures if Greece objects.
- Agree never to use the Sun of Vergina.
- Agree to call Solun – Thessaloniki and use the Greek names of the changed cities.
- Revise any school textbooks and school auxiliary material such as maps,historical atlases, teaching guides that contain any irredentist/revisionist references.
GreeceWhat Greece has to do
- Not to veto/object when and if Macedonia joins NATO and/or EU.
Round 1 Results
Currently, Greece has commanding lead, which means that the Agreement, such as it is, benefits them a lot more than it benefits Macedonia.
Join me in the next few days for Part II. You can get a notification when I post part 2, by liking the Virtual Macedonia Facebook page, following Virtual Macedonia on Twitter or by subscribing via email.